We made this design in response to a comment made by Donald Trump during the 2020 Debate. In case you missed it, he said in reference to the newly opened early voting locations, that "Bad things happen in Philly. Bad things." We are reclaiming that statement to let the world know that FAB things happen in Philly!
Including our work at Fab Youth Philly. We support other youth serving organizations through various consulting services, connect youth development professionals to networking and training and innovate afterschool and summer programming for children and teens.
This six-panel trucker cap with a mesh back will be a comfy and classic choice for a perfect day in the sun.
• 60% cotton, 40% polyester
• Mid-profile cap with a low-profile embroidery area
• Structured, six-panel cap
• 3.5″ crown (8.9 cm)
• Hard buckram front panels
• Mesh back
• Permacurv® visor, matching undervisor
• Plastic adjustable closure
• Head circumference: 21⅝″–23⅝″ (54.9 cm–60 cm)
• Blank product sourced from Vietnam or Bangladesh
Circle Fab Things Happen in Philly Trucker Cap