Check out our newest collection of items #fabthingshappeninphilly, which we designed in response to a comment made by Donald Trump during the 2020 Debate. In case you missed it, he said in reference to the newly opened early voting locations, that "Bad things happen in Philly. Bad things."
We are reclaiming that statement to let the world know that FAB things happen in Philly! Including our work at Fab Youth Philly. We support other youth serving organizations through various consulting services, connect youth development professionals to networking and training and innovate afterschool and summer programming for children and teens.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Fab Things Happen in Philly Gray Skyline Short-Sleeve Women's T-Shirt