Check out our newest collection of items #fabthingshappeninphilly, which we designed in response to a comment made by Donald Trump during the 2020 Debate. In case you missed it, he said in reference to the newly opened early voting locations, that "Bad things happen in Philly. Bad things."
We are reclaiming that statement to let the world know that FAB things happen in Philly! Including our work at Fab Youth Philly. We support other youth serving organizations through various consulting services, connect youth development professionals to networking and training and innovate afterschool and summer programming for children and teens.
Get rid of all the plastic and pack your goodies in this spacious organic cotton tote bag. Fill it up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything!
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20” x 14” x 5”
• Capacity: 6 US gal (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide and 25" long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
• Blank product components sourced from China
Red Fab Things Happen in Philly Large organic tote bag