We created this design in response to a comment made by Donald Trump during the 2020 Debate. In case you missed it, he said in reference to the newly opened early voting locations, that "Bad things happen in Philly. Bad things."
We are reclaiming that statement to let the world know that FAB things happen in Philly! Including our work at Fab Youth Philly. We support other youth serving organizations through various consulting services, connect youth development professionals to networking and training and innovate afterschool and summer programming for children and teens.
Let fashion take over your wardrobe with this great statement piece. The trendy raw hem and matching drawstrings means that this hoodie is bound to become a true favorite.
• 52% airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly fleece
• Fabric weight: 6.5 oz/yd² (220.39 g/m²)
• Dyed-to-match drawstrings
• Dropped shoulder cut
• Cropped body with a raw hem
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Mexico, or the US
Red Fab Things Happen in Philly Women's Cropped Hoodie